A thousand things every day remind me of you.
Starting & cleaning off my car before work and I can hear you telling me to put on a coat.
Scolding me for using my phone while driving and when I tailgate.
When I argue with Tom.
When I shop. I see your favorite soups and remember how you always tried to feed me carrots because you thought I liked them.
When I drink coffee. You always made decaf but you kept flavored creamers just for me.
When I get change. You and Grandpa let us raid your buckets when we were little.
When I cook. So many meals made together.
I miss your slippers. I miss how you loop your purse through the communion holder at church to hold it up. I miss how the family grapevine centralized around you. I miss you.
I want to tell you about each step with the house. I want you praying for us. We have hit another snag and still don't know when we are closing. You would know what to do.
Love,
Jessica
No comments:
Post a Comment